Stream has a unique program that pays your early termination fee. Stream Energy Texas wants to help customers save, which is the purpose of this program. When you switch to Stream on a plan longer than 12 months, the company will pay your early termination fee.
How it works
First, you need to enroll in an electricity plan which is longer than 12 months.
After that, send an e-mail to Stream containing a copy (photo or scan) of your final bill. Send it to email@example.com
The e-mail must include
- All pages of your final bill. You need to make sure that it clearly shows the ESI ID or Utility Account number, your full name as well as ETF amount charged.
- Your phone number
- Your Stream customer account number
- Finally, the company will send you a Visa debit card with your money (up to $150)
Here are the criteria that must be met.
- New residential energy customer who is switching to Stream from another electricity provider
- First and last name matches the name on prior provider’s bill Enrolled in a Stream plan which is longer than 12 months
- ESI ID or Utility Account Number must match the with the ESI ID or Utility Account Number enrolled with Stream
Who can participate in this program?
As we have already mentioned above, any new residential energy customer who switches to Stream and enrolls in a plan which is longer than 12 months can participate in the EZ Start program.
How does the program work?
Once you have submitted your final bill and it has been approved, Stream will mail you a Visa debit card in the amount of your ETF, up to $150.
What is the ETF reimbursement limit?
If all criteria are met, Stream will pay your early termination fee up to $150.